Monday, December 14, 2009

Random happy memories

The first time I saw her at the SCA meeting

#1 toddling across the beach when he was 18 months old

What do you do with spiders? "ooh tep on dem"

Walking down Magnolia Ave tied together with her scarf

Jan 18, 1986, coming back to my apartment dejected and smelling the most wonderful pot-roast cooking and her there. My heart has never soared more than that night.

Christmas Eve 1994- watching her face light up as she opened her presents in private.


Our first meal together as a married couple after returning from our honeymoon. This picture was taken as she set the table in our "cozy" little apartment.

9 days in a compact car together on a road trip up Rte 66

(Funny how all my fondest memories center around the Love of My Life, huh)

No comments: